Good morning Blog friends,
I hope you’re all doing really well. I am as happy and as healthy as I can be. Thank you very much for asking 😀
And here are 5 things I realized during the past 5 days:
1. I realized that I don’t actually calculate or predict when it’s appropriate for me to talk, smile and air high five people I just met. Why would anyone feel the pressure to literally be someone else, act differently and say things that are clever, funny or witty ? The best we can all do for ourselves is to present ourselves as we really are, no matter how crazy, talkative, loud or shy we can be 😀
2. I don’t believe in ruined opportunities. If something I’m looking forward to goes wrong, it went wrong for a reason. A reason I may ignore now but will definitely realize in the near future. Now, I believe it wholeheartedly.
3. This week made me realize that I really don’t take myself too seriously, that life is great, that I should let go of some things and some people without looking back, that I love my mom to bits and pieces, that I have some amazing friends and family members and that I’m so grateful for them.
4. Last night, I couldn’t sleep and for some strange reason, I just wanted to get in a car and go 260 kilometers per hour on the highway at 3 a.m while blasting music, screaming loudly with the windows down, reading a book and eating a chocolate cake all at the same time… I watched Fight Club instead 😀
5. I know plenty of people who are genuinely kind and optimistic who’ve had horrible experiences in their lives and I know plenty of people who have lived « easy » lives who are bitter and complain about silly things in life. To the first category, thank you for inspiring me on a daily basis and to the second one, please stop feeling sorry for yourself and make an effort to realize how lucky you are to have what you have. BE HAPPY 😀