Worldwide, about 418 Kit Kat bars are consumed every second.
Hello there Blog friends,
Today, I thought I would share with you my life in pictures during the past few weeks.
Feel free to follow me on Instagram to check the pictures I upload on a daily basis.
Computer air high fives 😀
Good morning Blog friends,
I hope you’re all doing really well. I am as happy and as healthy as I can be. Thank you very much for asking 😀
And here are 5 things I realized during the past 5 days:
1. I realized that I don’t actually calculate or predict when it’s appropriate for me to talk, smile and air high five people I just met. Why would anyone feel the pressure to literally be someone else, act differently and say things that are clever, funny or witty ? The best we can all do for ourselves is to present ourselves as we really are, no matter how crazy, talkative, loud or shy we can be 😀
2. I don’t believe in ruined opportunities. If something I’m looking forward to goes wrong, it went wrong for a reason. A reason I may ignore now but will definitely realize in the near future. Now, I believe it wholeheartedly.
3. This week made me realize that I really don’t take myself too seriously, that life is great, that I should let go of some things and some people without looking back, that I love my mom to bits and pieces, that I have some amazing friends and family members and that I’m so grateful for them.
4. Last night, I couldn’t sleep and for some strange reason, I just wanted to get in a car and go 260 kilometers per hour on the highway at 3 a.m while blasting music, screaming loudly with the windows down, reading a book and eating a chocolate cake all at the same time… I watched Fight Club instead 😀
5. I know plenty of people who are genuinely kind and optimistic who’ve had horrible experiences in their lives and I know plenty of people who have lived « easy » lives who are bitter and complain about silly things in life. To the first category, thank you for inspiring me on a daily basis and to the second one, please stop feeling sorry for yourself and make an effort to realize how lucky you are to have what you have. BE HAPPY 😀
Here are 5 things I realized in the past 5 days:
1/ Make your life all that you want it to be and allow yourself to dream big, allow others to laugh at your dreams, allow them to call you a crazy, weird, dreamer. You’ll thank them someday 😀
2/ There are people in my life that I knew right away I wanted to be friends with them. I knew they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, to teach me something, to help me figure out who I am and who I want to become. Now school is officially done and I’m so grateful for every and each one of them.
3/ Dare to take some chances and do something a little crazy from time to time. For instance, go on a trip with friends without planning ANYTHING ! Just jump on that car/ train/ plane and have fun. You won’t regret it !
4/ You’ll never see me behind a wheel. NEVER. EVER. I don’t like driving and I made that pretty clear when I bailed on my driving lessons back in 2009. You see, my grandpa died in a car accident 32 years before I was born and I like to think it is the reason why I’m not so into driving.
5/ There’s this one person I know who actually is sweet enough to give me a little taste of their sweet milkshake, cake or chocolate every time I ask them to and it means the world to me. « You’re my favourite person in the whole wide world every.single.time you do that. So THANK YOU » 😀 In case you’re wondering, I’m a diabetic.
The picture down below was taken by my dear friend Abdela and I wrote a little something about it.
I hope you like it.
The poem is called « LOVE is my best friend »
They say love only lasts 12 seasons,
I say I loved you since I first met you for so many reasons.
They say love is blind, bitter, evil and brittle,
But to me love is just lovable, unpredictable and indescribableLove is mythological
Love is mind, body, heart and soul
Love is everything, Love is all
Love is like this
Love is like that
I don’t know what love is
But love is in the shape of the heart that man is holding on that cardThey say love is all about lust,
I say how can that be when you’re the opposite of everything I want?
They say there are thousands of love stories out there,
I say have you ever sneaked a peek at all the poems and pictures people share?Love is honey sweet
Love is the chocolate I can’t taste
Love is a right
Love is a constant fight
Love is the moroccan desert
Love is far away from being perfectLove is how much I hate you right now
Love is how much I will need you tomorrow
Love is how much I want to talk to you now
Love is how much I will miss you tomorrowLove is the amount of time I’ll hold a white card with a red heart on it for you…Ask me now and I’ll deny everything I just said
I’ll pretend I’m not good with words
I’ll fake a heart attack and pretend I’m dead
Because love is the word I felt but never said
Love is my best friendLove is a picture of an old grey man holding his heart on his right hand!
In the past 3 weeks…
People who eat chocolate 3 times a month live almost a year longer than those who eat less of it.
Ramadan moubarak and I hope every and each one of you is doing really well
Here’s what I’ve been up to in the past 5 weeks… All in pictures !
Chocolate was used as medicine in the 18th century. It was believed it could cure stomach aches.