We fear and despise pedophiles all over the World !
In Morocco, people were shocked to hear that a child molester called Daniel; -a Spanish pedophile who rapped 11 little boys and girls and was sentenced to 30 years of prison has been liberated after spending a year and a half in jail by a royal decree-. The same people pacifically protested yesterday and were violently oppressed !
The criminal is free now ! He is back on the streets of another country, somewhere far away from our moroccan children !
Unfortunately, other pedophiles are still out here in Morocco and that’s why we need to know who they are so we can -at least- protect our children.
Here are some facts about Pedophilia and Pedophiles:
- The term pedophilia was coined in 1886 by psychiatrist Richard von Krafft-Ebing.
- Pedophilia is when an adult is sexually attracted to and/or fantasizes about prepubescent (under the age of 13) children.
- Pedophiles can come in any shape, socio-economic group, race or gender.
- Many pedophiles report being sexually abused as children.
- Although no scientific causes of pedophilia have been identified, one theory supposes that it’s a genetic disorder.
- Treatment for pedophiles often includes a combination of psychotherapy and medication.
- Therapy is used to help the pedophile talk about and work through his or her identity and childhood problems.
- The Internet and social networking websites make it easier for pedophiles to target young children.
- Pedophiles may have the following things in common: low self esteem; awkward in adult social situations, especially with women; painful childhood experiences; self-obsession; and the sense that he or she is still a child.
- Experts say simple safety guidelines can protect children and teens from child abuse. These include:
- Never giving out your personal information on the Internet or to strangers.
- Avoid talking to strangers or anyone who makes you feel uncomfortable or scared.
- Let your parents know where you are and whom you’re with at all times.
- Remember that people are not always who they say they are on the internet.