I know it’s been a while since the last time I made a list of 10 tips. So without any further ado, here is the second part of how to live your life to the fullest:
- Discover your life purpose. Set the mission statement for your life; one that will drive you to life your life to the fullest.
- Live in alignment with your purpose. What can you start doing immediately that will let you live 100% in alignment with your purpose? How can you live true to your purpose within every context/situation/environment you are in, every second of the day?
- Don’t do things for the sake of doing them. Always evaluate what you’re doing and only do it if there is meaning behind them. Don’t be afraid to quit the things that don’t serve your path.
- Do the things you love, because life is too precious to spend it doing anything else. If you don’t enjoy something, then don’t do it. Spend your time and energy on things that bring you fulfillment and happiness.
- Learn from criticism. Be open to criticism but don’t be affected by it. Criticism is meant to help you be a better person. Learn from it.
- Be empathetic. If everyone only see life from his/her own perspective, we’ll forever be close-minded and insular. See things from others’ shoes.
- Be a compassionate person. Show compassion and kindness to everyone around you
- Forgive those who may have done you wrong in the past even if it’s just between you and yourself. “To forgive is to set a prisoner free and realize it was you.” – Lewis B. Smedes
- Let go of relationships that do not serve you. That means negative people, dishonest people, people who do not respect you, people who are overly critical and relationships that prevent you from growing.
- Spend more time with people who enable you. Hang out with people who you compatible with, like-minded people, people who are positive, successful, strong achievers and positive for your growth. You are after all the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
Until next time, stay happy.
Computer air high fives 😀